Sunday, August 22, 2010

Coupons

This week I was pretty bummed when I read what coupons were going to be in the Sunday papers because it meant that the paper wasn't worth buying. I always look forward to the Sunday paper for its ads and coupons(actually Saturday or Sunday paper here because the Philadelphia Inquirer has the same paper and ads in both days - weird). I have been reading up online about couponing and how to get some great deals and think I've gotten off to a pretty good start. Around here, Target is my best bet to get free or next to free goods. I wish we had Publix because I hear of great deals there- and because they make my favorite cake of all time. Here's a C9 coupon we've made great use of for their socks (free) and shorts ($1) that were on sale last week. The coupon is good until September 11, so be on the lookout for C9 things to go on sale to use this with. We also have 3 huge boxes of diapers we ordered from Amazon by stacking 20% off coupons found in Parents and Parenting magazines with Amazon's 30% Subscribe and Save Subscription discount and an Amazon coupon (up to 90% off!). We plan on giving the ones we don't use as baby shower gifts. I've been frequenting the Slick Deals website for tips on great deals and coupon scenarios for stores like Target.
This Sunday's lack of newspaper was redeemed, though, with the online coupons at Coupons.com and Target websites.
Hopefully this will help someone else out and let me know if you have any questions and I can share my beginner's coupon knowledge with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment