Monday, December 13, 2010

Swagbucks- 1st cashout!

Search & Win
I 'bought' my first 2 $5 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks tonight! I've been using Swagbucks for probably two months now. It's super easy and I don't even utilize all the earning options. I set Swagbucks as my homepage and use their search engine to go to websites or search for things. I also get on and do the daily poll as many days as I can remember. There is also a toolbar you can install, videos you can watch, sites to buy things through (like Groupon), surveys, and you can get Swagbucks for all of those! The $5 Amazon gift cards seem to be the best bang for your swagbucks- I cashed out 900 swagbucks for 2 of these tonight. If you haven't signed up yet- go HERE to create your account and be on your way to earning Swagbucks and Amazon $$!

No comments:

Post a Comment